Who are we? 🚀
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been growing fast in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Our values 💙
PayFit is successful not only because of our product but because of our culture. Today, we are more than 600 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values.
It’s important to us that we:
👨👩👧👦 Care for each other
🌱 Always stay humble
🎯 Strive for excellence
💙 Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfilment in freedom & responsibility.
The Opportunity ⭐️
We’re looking for a SDR Team lead to join our growing SDR team based in London. The mission of this role is to be a “player coach”, supporting in the development and growth of the SDR function. Reporting to the SDR Manager, this role will work closely with their team of SDR’s plus the wider Sales function. If you are driven by achieving individual targets but also interested in a sales leadership career path, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing 🤩 …
- Working closely with the SDR team to provide them with training and support
- Holding weekly 1:1’s with your team of SDR’s
- Supporting the SDR Manager with day to day management of the team
- Heavily involved in recruiting as we scale the Sales Development organisation
- Monitoring key metrics to analyse and improve the efficiency of our SDR processes
- Prospecting and building the sales pipeline for the Account Executive team by engaging with prospects by phone, email, social media and through online events
- Identifying the key decision makers and determining how PayFit can solve their challenges. Understanding and delivering our value proposition for a wide range of industries, personas and pain points - we encourage creativity and strategic thinking when it comes to outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, cold calls, video-mails, events) to generate leads on well-identified target markets!
- Identifying the key decision makers and determining how PayFit can solve their challenges. Understanding and delivering our value proposition for a wide range of industries, personas and pain points
- Managing data in our CRM (Salesforce), ensuring all communications are logged and kept up to date
- Sharing ideas and best practices with the team to contribute to PayFit UK growth
We’d love to meet someone who has 😍 …
- A desire to lead and develop talent and teams
- Consistently overachieved targets
- Excellent communication, listening and negotiation skills
- A strong interest in working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload independently
- Experience using a CRM software is essential
- A positive and energetic approach
- Tenacity and determination
- A self-driven person who also is a team player
In return for this we will offer you 💜...
- The opportunity to ‘Work from anywhere’ - use the office or any other location as your daily working environment (including internationally for up to 6 months of the year)
- The opportunity to visit and work from our PayFit offices in London, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona & Milan
- Private medical insurance with Vitality
- We cover 50% of your travel to work costs
- We have fortnightly fruit packages delivered to your house (to help you get your 5 a day!)
- Weekly Deliveroo credit to spend on meals of your choice
- 25 days holiday per year
- A beautiful office in Farringdon with fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy
- Regular social events
Hiring Process ⚙️
- Screening call
- Interview with Country Manager
- Interview with SDR Manager & Sales Manager
- Meet the team
Please mention that you come from SellForThem
when applying for this job.