Ready for an adventure?
Vove is an early stage, start-up that is disrupting the DTC market.
Convenient sustainability doesn’t exist and we’re here to change that!
Vove offers consolidated, cost saving, reusable and effective home and personal care products. Through an innovative approach we have created products that are easier to get, easier to use and easier to dispose of. We’re empowering consumers with data by letting them know their exact consumption needs and footprint of each product through a index-based score. All enabled by a new approach to the use of tech in the buying process.
We're launching Vove with most sustainable consumer cleaning and laundry products in the world available for D2C, D2B and B2B.
Simply put: Vove offers consolidated next-generation consumer products. Empowering consumers with the use of technology.
We are now looking for an person with experience in finance and or business development to join our founding team. This role will work directly with the CEO and will be instrumental in defining and implementing our ongoing efforts to build and scale the business.
Who you are:
- Have a deep understanding of the digital landscape
- You have natural ambition for personal responsibility, willingness to take risks and courage for new ideas.
- You are curious by nature and want to learn new things and have an impact
- You work well in a team and collaborate effectively
- You have excellent analytical skills paired with a strong “hands-on” mentality
- You are fluent in English
What you’ll do:
- Support the CEO, developing the long-term and short-term financial goals for the business
- Forecasting, and Reporting
- Develop and uphold the short-term and long term business development of Vove
- Lead or assist in funding rounds
- Formulate and implement the strategic plan that guides the direction of the company
- You have gained professional experience in consulting, venture capital, startup or corporate.
- You are commercially minded with experience in strategy development and execution in an enterprise, startup or scaleup company, with a good track record.
- You are skilled at leading and executing projects through challenges that may arise. And possesses a attitude and work ethic that you can get anything done.
- You have a background in finances.
- You're a big-picture thinker who will help define a long term vision for Vove
You will be part of the founding team and treated as our equal. We've kept a significant chunk of shares for you. We are close to our first round of funding that will fund a full-fledged team and bring us to marked ready to scale! We expect you to commit with everything you so we can become a dominant player in this market.
We expect you to have sufficient saving to support yourself for the first short period as you will be compensated with a competitive equity package until our first successful funding round.
Posted 2 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume