European Business Development Representative – Internet of Things and Eco-Friendly Start-Ups
Atlantic Access is a fast-growing, client-centric European digital sales agency, helping the most exciting start-up brands launch in Europe. We cover and manage the entire end to end process for brands from B2B/B2C sales, logistics, digital marketing, customer service, website management and full-service Amazon Europe management.
We work with international brands that have raised millions of $ from crowd funding sites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo or raised Series A or B rounds. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the start-up life and the fun and challenges of working with high growth companies. You’ll be focused on 2 of our brands being an air quality monitor in the growing internet of things space and an eco-friendly product that reduces paper waste.
This position will report to the Senior B2B Sales Manager. We are looking for someone to come and grow a team, take ownership and responsibility from day one in a fast growing environment. As a European BD Representative you will have ownership of the whole sales process from end to end.
European Business Development
We are looking for a candidate that should:
Our benefits include:
· £24,000p/a base salary + commission
· As part of a small team you will have an impact from day one.
· You won’t be pigeonholed, and you will gain experience in a lot of areas
· ’Unlimited’ annual holiday
· Volunteering days out of the office
· Flexible working hours
· Work from home 2 days/week. Our office is in Golders Green in London.
· Learn how successful businesses are started through contact with company founders and their teams
· A relaxed and fun working atmosphere with a focus on a healthy work/life balance
For this position you MUST have fluent written and verbal English communication skills as well as the right to work in the UK.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with “FAO Will” in the subject line. We plan to start interviews from the 1st of November and are looking to hire ASAP.
Posted 2 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume