Caravelo partners with airlines globally to
Founded in 2010, our mission is to modernise the industry's complex legacy systems. Through our SaaS platform, airlines can boost customer loyalty and unlock hidden revenue. Highly tailored to the market, region and customer-base, our key products include chatbots, subscriptions and upgrades.
With 35 team members and over $3M in funding so far, we are growing at a fast rate. In the past decade of uniting passengers and airlines, we are recognised as the go-to provider for true innovation.
Are you looking for your next job at a successful enterprise SaaS scaleup, being part of an international and bright team? We are looking for our next Sales Development Representatives to join our team in Barcelona!
Being an SDR at Caravelo means that you will have a high impact and high visibility, as you will act as the first point of contact to prospects, sets the tone for the sales process, and shows them that Caravelo is a great company to do business with.
You want to build up a network within the airline industry and be viewed as a credible source for content and information.
Additionally, you want to have impactful and meaningful conversations with influential people in the industry, teaming up with existing SDRs to create a centre of excellence delivering consistent best in class KPIs.
You will take the SDR role to new heights, and successfully go through the career evolution Caravelo offers to become a BDM and eventually an AE!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
If you work as an SDR at Caravelo, you will:
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Act as the subject matter expert on Caravelo product offering.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email.
- Quickly learn the Caravelo offering, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions.
- Demonstrate the value of Caravelo offering through consistent communication over phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other channels.
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to AEs.
- Set appointments for AEs when a lead reaches a qualified stage.
- Provide in-depth information to the AE to enable the most qualified and productive first meeting turning the AE into a guru ahead of their meetings.
- When invited, shadow AE in meetings and other activities to help acquire sales skills.
- Collaborate with AE and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application.
- Maintain CRM and ensure all account information remains accurate.
- Consistently achieve (or exceed) qualified opportunity quotas.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You speak fluent, idiomatic English (with ideally Spanish and/or other languages at business proficiency) to be able to effectively articulate our solution's value proposition
- You have 1 year of work experience (it can be also any relevant internships with University background)
- You are full of energy, able and eager to handle high activity volume (calls & emails)
- You have a natural sales ability and a hunter mentality (you enjoy making convincing arguments and overcoming the challenge of getting in touch with qualified prospects)
- You already experienced how to use CRM tools in Sales
- You have a winning attitude, competitive drive, ambitious and passionate
- You have some international experience: we highly value a global view
- You're highly motivated to build a career in SaaS sales
- You hold an EU citizenship or a valid visa to work in Spain (we do not provide visa sponsorships, sorry)
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will get a competitive salary dependent on experience, plus a structured bonus scheme.
- You can access benefits paid from your gross salary (Health insurance, Transport check, Food check, Kindergarten check) and discounted gym membership.
- Flexible working hours & Fridays intensive.
- Hybrid WFH schedule: 2 days/week expected to work from the office, rest of the week WFH (occupancy rotation per team). More WFH days are available upon request.
- An office in the heart of Barcelona with great views of the city.
- You will join a fast-growing and ambitious company in an exciting environment.
- There's plenty of room for a career progression within an international organization.
- You will really see an impact and how your work affects the end result.
At Caravelo the biggest of our achievements is the creation of a team of travel-tech experts coming from all over the world. Passion, authenticity, and attitude are the most important traits of people we want to work with. We are proud to be inclusive and welcoming.
Please mention that you come from SellForThem
when applying for this job.