Sundance Vacations is seeking a qualified Salesforce CRM Developer. The qualified engineer would work with teams to build and ensure adequate functionality of our Salesforce instance. Candidate must have knowledge of tool integration. The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying Salesforce, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. The Salesforce developer will perform tasks within an Agile development construct and be involved in all phases of the SDLC including requirements definition, design, development, test and demonstration during each release and sprint. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively with the team at daily scrums, to work through road blocks to resolve issues quickly, and with management and customers. The candidate also must be comfortable working on a small team and taking on a variety of tasks and responsibilities. As a salesforce developer at Sundance Vacations, you will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment working with business analysts and partners to develop, innovate, and enhance business processes throughout the organization. You will be a key member of our team that ensures our systems are fast, available and scalable.
Job Requirements/Basic Qualifications:
· Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
· Ensure service level availability of the Force.com platform and integration applications and provide on-call support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues.
· Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
· 2+ year’s experience with Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
· Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
· Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications
· In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce.com.
· Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups
· Develop, document and enforce application standards and procedures
· Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including modification of standard objects and fields and creation of custom objects and fields
· Ability to work effectively in a small team environment
· Strong verbal & written communication skills are required
· Strong collaboration skills are required
· B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, or related technical field or equivalent
· 5 yrs programming experience in Object Oriented languages and Software Development Life Cycle (C#, Java, C++)
· Basic Database skills (SQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
· Self-motivated and a proven track record in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
· Apex and Visualforce development, design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com solutions
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Familiarity with Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA) and Web Services
· Prior experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools a plus
· Experience with writing software on a Windows platform a plus
· Agile software development
· Tool integration projects
· Leadership skills (Project Management)
· Strong technical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and work in an agile environment.
· Experience with Azure or AWS
· Experience with JIRA
· Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards. Responsive design and mobile friendly web experience a plus.
COVID-19 Information: Sundance Vacations is committed to following the laws and regulations. This position will require up to 50% of in-office work as needed for meetings and other business needs with the ultimate goal of returning to a normal work schedule, which is 100% in-office, when it is safe to do so.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
Sundance Vacations is equipped with non-contact temperature devices which ensure that everyone entering does not have a fever. Sundance Vacations also provides employees with his/her own hand sanitizer as well as other hand sanitizer set up in each room.
Posted 3 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume