A rapidly growing residential and commercial solar developer based in Southern California is looking for a Solar Sr. Commercial Operations Manager. They have a specific focus in helping large commercial and industrial customers complete complex, multi-site solar projects across the west coast.
The Sr. Commercial Operations Manager will oversee all aspects of Operations for the commercial solar group with ultimate responsibility for completing projects on time and under budget. Leading and providing direction for the Project Management, Engineering, Supply Chain and Construction teams, the Sr. Commercial Operations Manager will have complete oversight for the successful completion of a growing pipeline of commercial projects.
To be successful, you will need…
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related field (or equivalent in experience)
· 5+ years of Engineering, Project Management, or Operations leadership experience in commercial solar projects
· C-10 and B Contractors License required
· Strong negotiation and leadership skills
· Ability to work in a tight-knit, fast-paced environment
· PMP certification preferred
· Excel and Salesforce skills preferred
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
This company is an equal opportunity employer
Reasonable accommodation for disabled provided
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 3 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume