Perform functions to sell the company's line of materials and components, within assigned geographic territory, to large scale industrial customers, working within the limits of established policies.
- Work within specified sales territory to identify potential customers within the Distribution, Truck/Trailer, Fencing, Window/Door and Industrial Product industries and initiate contacts. Provide information regarding the organizations manufacturing and engineering capabilities, secure opportunities to assist potential customers with the development of product specifications and qualify customer requirements. Ascertain information regarding customer activities, business levels, complaints, plans and product development programs. Communicate information to internal staff regarding potential business opportunities, product profile, expected volume, market size, competitiveness of market and unique job specifications.
- Call on existing key accounts to determine new or changing product requirements and business opportunities.
- Present customer specifications for preparation of final quotes.
- Prepare and present proposals and negotiate quotations and contract proposals with customers, explaining all details, including methodologies, capacities, quality assurances and proposal cost parameters.
- Prepare special and periodic reports relating to sales activity and results, expenses, market conditions, competitive activity within market and related data
- Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to maintain work flow or respond to emergency conditions.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly condition in accordance with 5 S standards.
- Requires the ability to perform all duties within limitation of the standard methods and procedures, and in accordance with strict adherence to HSE, quality and productivity requirements
- Collaboration Skills
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Written and Oral Communication Proficiency
- Time Management, and Organizational Skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Technical and Analytical Capacity
- Results Driven
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time salary position. Normal hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Account Management/Sales experience required
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with an emphasis on customer service and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel by airplane and automobile to customer sites and remain in a hotel for extended periods of time
- Excellent mathematics skills for planning and forecasting
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to think critically and theoretically
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Proven ability to develop successful partnerships with internal and external team members.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
Please mention that you come from SellForThem
when applying for this job.