About InterCool USA
InterCool is a national B2B industrial refrigeration engineering, construction, and services company based in Dallas, Texas with a new southeast regional office. We're growing and need a B2B business development professional to help reach our goals.
Our Southeast Regional Manager is interested in an energetic, results-oriented Outbound B2B Business Development professional with a proven track record as a hunter. We need someone who is ready to make things happen. You will be a key-player accountable for growing both the Services/Parts and Construction/Build lines of business.
Outbound B2B Sales responsibilities include:
- Generate and qualify leads
- Actively seek out new business opportunities by consistently conducting various prospecting/cold-call activities and networking opportunities
- Follow-up on all sales opportunities and customer inquiries/concerns
- Conduct discovery meetings with existing and new customers to uncover needs
- Generate and present proposals
- Survey mechanical systems to determine repair, modification, and/or replacement requirements to provide prospects with solutions
- Prepare and present effective sales presentations, answer questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner which leads to signed contracts.
- Follow-up and successfully negotiate customer commitments
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained and that sales revenue, gross margins, and contract renewal rates meet or exceed assigned targets.
- Follow Up on awarded projects to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
Outbound B2B Sales Skills and Knowledge
- 2 – 5+ years of Outside B2B Sales experience
- BA or BS in a relevant discipline of Sales, Construction Management, or related Engineering.
- Proven track record in building relationships with general contractors, owners, architects, plant managers, and engineers to generate sales leads
- Must possess strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills with a confident and empathetic manner
- Willingness to travel up to 50% in surrounding states. Obtain and maintain a valid driver's license
- Deadline and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- B2B Outbound Sales: 3 years (Required)
Please mention that you come from SellForThem
when applying for this job.