At RH we believe deeply that the "right" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take "no" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
The Trade Consultant will work in partnership with the Residential Trade Leader to grow the interior design trade business in an RH gallery. The Trade Consultant will have strong organizational qualities, coupled with experience working in the interior design industry. The Trade Consultant is an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building a thriving trade business.
Our Trade Consultants will have a sense of personal style, polished appearance, refined taste and a discerning eye for luxury. Trade Consultants are expected to deliver first-class service to our client and our teams, creating a luxury experience.
- Live our Values: People, Quality, Service and Innovation
- Provide a luxury experience for RH design and trade clientele through RH Design Atelier services
- Qualify and educate potential design and trade clientele on services offered by the RH Design Atelier
- Provide support with all phases of working with trade clientele including consultations, site visits, assisting with design development, internal coordination of services and product installations
- Ability to work on multiple trade projects of various scope for the entire gallery
- Grow the gallery trade business and maintain strong trade client base through effective relationship managemet
- Achieve goals and consistently contribute to gallery success
- Provide product expertise and elevated service
- Represent the RH lifestyle brand through communication, personal appearance and professionalism
- Maintain a strong interest in the luxury and design industry
- Support the visual and quality standards within the Gallery
- Experience in a high-end interior design showroom or equivalent preferred
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Business experience preferred
- Member of design organization and/or commitment to continued education/certificates
- People and relationship driven
- Strategic and mental agility
- Highly organized
- Commitment to quality, detailed focused on all levels
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Must have clean driving record (MVR) and current driver's license
- Ability to travel locally or out of state
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items, up to 25 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
- Ability to maneuver effectively around gallery floor, stock room and office
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Furniture Sales or Interior Design: 2 years (Preferred)
Please mention that you come from SellForThem
when applying for this job.