Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer position
SALARY: $135,000.00 - Will consider sponsoring & sign on in lieu of relocation
This role will be responsible for the technical design, code development, and unit/performance testing of Salesforce Commerce Cloud front-end and back-end functionality for our eCommerce web sites.
- Participate in all development activities for implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud eCommerce solutions including design, development, and testing.
- Serve as the Salesforce Commerce Cloud technical expert with deep experience in both front-end and back-end development on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- Collaborate and interface with business partners to define Salesforce Commerce Cloud eCommerce technology solutions.
- Practice Salesforce Commerce Cloud development best practices in developing eCommerce solutions.
- Exhibit a flexible and collaborative approach in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead technical meetings for design activities and provide IT and Business partner management with statuses on the delivery of eCommerce solutions.
- Participate in requirements elicitation and lead the technical designs with business and vendor partners.
- Ensure business requirements are met and technical integration is achieved for eCommerce solutions.
- Lead solution support and problem solving activities for production incidents.
- Provide development support for existing Salesforce Commerce Cloud web sites including functional enhancements, root cause analysis, and issue resolution.
- Partner with the QA team in integration/system/performance testing in order to ensure high quality solutions.
- Partner with internal DevOps and vendor partners in the installation of production releases.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- 5+ years of experience developing eCommerce solutions on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrating 3rd party solutions on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- Strong knowledge and experience with SOAP and Restful APIs.
- Experience with source control management and continuous integration systems
- Possess working knowledge in the multiple eCommerce business concepts or capabilities: user experience design, content management, personalization, web analytics, SEO, payment processors, taxation services, fraud management, and order management systems
- Possess knowledge and expertise in Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform architecture and design
- Possess knowledge and expertise in scalable web-based application architectures and design.
- Experience in eCommerce operations and applying best practices
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple concurrent projects and responsibilities
- Ability to balance delivery speed with high quality solution deliverables
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $135,000.00 per year
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- XHTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- SalesForce: 5 years (Preferred)
- SOAP and Restful APIs: 1 year (Preferred)
Please mention that you come from SellForThem
when applying for this job.