Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Through Reachdesk companies can deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations to your tech stack power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda.
People are taking notice too, and we've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We've grown from 20-100 in headcount over the course of the last year, with even more growth in sight. Exciting times lie ahead, come and reach your potential with Reachdesk!
About the role
We are seeking our first Sales Engineer to support the UK Sales and CS teams in customer facing technical interactions that include the pre and post sales stages. This role will report into Sales and have a critical impact on delivering a delightful customer journey throughout the buying and onboarding experience. While reporting into sales, with a clear revenue and retention focus, this role will play a key role in the collaboration between product and revenue teams. Serving as the voice of the customer, the Sales Engineer will have the opportunity to influence our product roadmap and strategy.
- Serve our customers by identifying their needs of Reachdesk and our integrations and showcases implementation best practices in a consultative manner.
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing a personal rapport with potential customers.
- Provide product and service technical information by answering questions and requests throughout the sales process.
- Gain valuable customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements through Reachdesk integrators and automations.
- Develop new users by providing technical information and training.
- Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales and engineering trends
- Deep knowledge of working with a commercial toolstack (Marketo, Salesloft, Outreach, Salesforce, Hubspot, Eloqua, Microsoft Dynamics, Pardot, Gainsight, Influitive and others) - expertise with Salesforce and Marketo are essential!
- A proven track record of accomplishment in customer facing roles - this could be from Sales/Solutions Engineer, CRM Integration, Sales, Customer Success, UX Researcher or Product positions.
- A bias towards data driven decision making when influencing a product roadmap.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to propose solutions as opportunities are identified.
- Passion for contributing to a positive culture, which can include selling as a team, sharing best practices and celebrating success.
- Experience communicating with and managing multiple stakeholders of varying seniority, both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
range £60,000 — 70,000
plus upto 20% bonus
Please mention that you come from SellForThem
when applying for this job.